• How much can I expect to receive from Social Security?
• Why does it matter when I apply? And when should I do it?
• Do I have to actually retire to get benefits?
• Will Social Security even be there for me?
In just 30 minutes, we’ll cover:
• How to decide when to collect your benefits.
• How to coordinate benefits with your spouse.
• The Social Security options available to divorcees.
• How the death of a spouse affects your Social Security benefits.
• How work affects your benefits.
• How your benefits are taxed—and what you can do about it.
You need to know:
• How to avoid making a poor (and almost irreversible) Social Security
• The huge impact of survivor benefits on smart claiming decisions.
• How recent legislative changes may have impacted your strategy.
• What to do if you were counting on a claiming strategy that’s no longer available.
Date and Time
Thu, Oct 27, 2022
6:00p - 7:00p EST